Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TUESDAY'S TIP

It's Tuesday again ~ so fast!

Today's tip comes from CINDY (again ;-))...
She suggests that we sharpen our punches by punching them thru aluminum foil a few times and then to lubricate punches we can punch them through wax paper. THANKS!

That makes me think of when I worked in retail. When the hangers started to stick to the metal rod, or they would screech when you pulled them, we would rub the rod with waxed paper. It works at home too ;-).

See you next Tuesday!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Great tip! I will try that today, some of my punches are getting dull.

Camille said...

I worked at a dry cleaner, we had big blocks of wax that we would run across the bars. Never thought of using wax paper at home... That would be a lot easier.

Related Posts with Thumbnails