Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Colors! New Challenge!

I would like to say a big thank you to Amber who has done a fabulous job of making our blog colors brighter! Fabulous spring colors, Thank You!

Also I would like to announce our 3DT Challenge is coming up this week!

We are throwing a "Baby Shower"

The ladies of MBDT and PFOP Design Teams are throwing a baby shower for YOU! Search 3DT to find the ultimate unique baby themed projects for you or that special person in your life who is expecting a bundle of joy- or recently had a baby!

And here if the fabulous tag made by Melissa of MBDT. Thank you Melissa.



Each member of both teams can only list one item each for this challenge, so let the challenge begin!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Amber the blog looks great! I'm so glad you're still around helping us out with it.

I am so excited about this challenge. I have a crazy busy week so I won't be listing till next Monday. --Maybe sooner, but I seriouslt doubt it. Can't wait to see what everyone else lists!

Shelley said...

Thanks Amber, the blog looks awesome!

Amber H. said...

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge. Good luck to all of you! I love that tag BTW! Good job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails