Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's New Wednesdays!


This week I want to talk about HAMBLY Screen Prints! I love their overlays, paper, rubons and stickers. Their images are soooo cute. Remember the beautiful rub-on cage? I think I used that image on every layout I had for a month (LOL). Hambly sells a beautiful calendar too.


Well at CHA Summer they came out with WALL DECALS. I thought it was such a good idea. These decals looked so beautiful on their display walls at CHA and they are pretty big. These would be perfect to decorate your childs room or a dining room. How about your scrap room? I would definately put the cage on my walls (LOL)
Wall at CHA

Hambly's wall decals were featured in Country Living, yes because they are that pretty.



Here is a layout made by Kerry Lynn one of Hambly's awesome designers

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails