Saturday, December 19, 2009

Inspiration Alley - December 19, 2009

Christmas is upon us.  I hope all of you are enjoying your pre-holiday festivities.  After my granddaughter came to visit a couple of weeks ago and walked through the door saying, "Mimi, you need to decorate for Christmas," I decided that I needed to get busy.  It's pretty bad when a 4 year old has to remind you to decorate!  She was my inspiration!


And today I'm here with lots of scrapbooking inspiration.  I found this awesome sketch site today entitled "52 Sketches 52 Weeks."  I love it!  Not only are there great sketches every week, but great inspiration from very talented scrapbookers!


Click here to go to this awesome site.


And may each of you have a Merry Christmas!

Tammy E.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails