Saturday, January 23, 2010

Inspiration Alley - January 23, 2010

Sorry I flaked out on everyone last week.  I hope someone missed me!  LOL.  We were out of town visiting family in Virginia.  We did not get to visit them at Christmas because of weather and several members of my family being sick, so it was great to have Christmas in January.

Today, you will be inspired by the work of Aymee.  Her work is wonderful!  I've admired lots of her creations on the Cricut message board, and now you can be inspired by her blog.  She's always trying new techniques, and whatever she does is beautiful!  Click here to check out her blog.  Thanks Aymee for sharing your creativity.

Tammy

1 comment:

Bamabel said...

Thank You Tammy for featuring my blog! I just have done a major overhaul of the look. I am also gettin' scrappy today for the first time in almost 2 weeks!!! I just have needed a little break, but I hope to have new goodies on the blog today or tomorrow. Again, I really appreciate this! THANK YOU! Have a wonderful day!

Aymee
aka Southernbellescrapper

Related Posts with Thumbnails