Saturday, October 17, 2009

Inspiration Alley -- October 17, 2009

Okay ladies (and gentlemen too, if there happen to be any), are you ready to be inspired again? I hope you are enjoying the blogs I am posting. I know I sure am!

Today's blog is one of my favorite card maker's blogs. I've been watching her work for at least a year, and I love what I see more and more all of the time. Her style really speaks to me. Her name is Amy, and her blog is Pickled Paper Designs. I hope you will check it out! And thanks Amy for always inspiring me!

http://pickledpaperdesigns.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Thank you so much for the shout-out! I am truly humbled!!

mrs.adrienneK said...

wow! her card making skills are amazing!!!!

kitsNbits said...

tammy - so glad you picked amy. I have been watching her for a long time. She has amazing talent!!

Tammy said...

Her work is GORGEOUS and love her sentiments...definitely a blog to follow!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails