Saturday, October 31, 2009

Inspiration Alley -- October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope each of you will have a fun-filled evening, watching kids gather candy and enjoying themselves! I'm really looking forward to seeing my 4 year old granddaughter in her costume, and even my little grandson, who is only 2 1/2 months old.

Now to the real point of this post -- It's that time of the week --time to be inspired by the work of a very talented artist. This week I've chosen the blog "Live in the Moment." I just found this blog this week, and I am so glad I did! Irene does awesome work! Thanks Irene for sharing your wonderful talent with us!

http://www.bluebananashop.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Love all her use of bright beautiful colors!

Tammy said...

It's nice to see BOY layouts ~ lovely work!!!

Blue Banana said...

Thanks Tammy for the opportunity! I truly appreciate it! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails