Saturday, November 21, 2009

Inspiration Alley -- November 21, 2009

It's that time of year when we really should reflect on the things we are thankful for. If you could make a list of the things you are most thankful for, what would be on that list? I'd have to say that I'm thankful for Jesus Christ (sorry if that is offensive to anyone, but it is who I am), my family, my friends, my home, my job (these days, that is a big thing to be thankful for), and I would add that I am thankful for the hobby I've found. Scrapbooking has enriched my life so much. I enjoy the pages I make for my family scrapbook albums, the cards I make for friends and family, all of the many things I've made for eBay, and last but not least, I am very thankful for the Pocket Full of Papers team. This was my first year with this team, and I have to say I've enjoyed it thoroughly. These gals truly are talented, encouraging, and fun! What blessings I have!

And now onto the real reason for this post (sorry -- I can get carried away when talking about blessings)! Today, I want to introduce you to Helen Croft's blog, entitled "Scrap a Little." I found Helen's work a couple of years ago on http://www.scrapbook.com/. I loved her style. She has such a clean style, and her pages are so well done! She is extremely talented. Her blog has some awesome tutorials for flowers, great sketches, and I know you will be as inspired by her work as I have been.

Enjoy.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tammy E.

http://www.scrap-a-little.com/

2 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Congratulations Dee Dee on winning the Moxie Fab Winter's Wings and Home for the Holidays Collections last week! Woohoo!

DeeDee said...

Thank you Terry. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails