Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Some photo collages from CHA

I took nearly 800 photos while I was at CHA. Unfortunately, there are some blurry and poorly lit pics in the lot, so right now I'm busy working my way thru the "pile" and editing those that can be fixed. Here are a few collage "snapshots" of several manufacturer's booths. I'll post some more collages later:









BTW, if you'd like to see full size pics instead of collages, I'll be posting LOTS of them along with my comments & thoughts here.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my ~I'm so jealous!!!

Kristi M. said...

Aahh! I love them all! Can't wait to get my hands on some of these things!

Camille said...

Great Pics Cindy! Can't wait to see more. BTW, Post as many pics as you can of Maya Road. Katie996, who use to be one of our PFOP members is a designers for them now.

Shelley said...

Can't wait to see them at stores. Love Paper Salon. They have some pretty papers! Also Maya Road too, I want that heart shaped album!

Related Posts with Thumbnails