Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday is BLOGGER Feature Day @ PFOP!!

We at PFOP thought it would be cool for all our customers and bloggers to get to know us a little better.  I thought I would start with our fearless leader Tammy and her blog Scrapn 4 My Girlz.  I just want to say that Tammy is an awesome leader, she encourages us and is very sweet.  She is also a fabulous designer.  Check out her blog at:

http://scrapn4mygirlz.blogspot.com/

Tammy just listed this beautiful butterfly album on ebay.




Tammy lives in Canada and here is a "little bit" about Tammy:  "I am currently at home with my two girls ~ and we are in our second year of Home "Learning" which we enjoy immensely."  Tammy is all about her little girls, which is how she got her ebay name (S4MG)  and blog name.

Keep a look out for more of Tammy's beautiful work.

3 comments:

Tammy E. said...

Tammy, your work is beautiful, and you are a great leader! It's good to see your work featured!

Brandy said...

Go Tammy! I'm so proud to be under your leadership! Your work is phenomenal, and never ceases to amaze me :)

mrs.adrienneK said...

SO pretty!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails