Saturday, November 28, 2009

Inspiration Alley -- November 28, 2009

Good morning! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and if you enjoy shopping, were able to get out on Black Friday and find some awesome deals. I personally went out with my daughter and spent too much money!

Since it is Saturday morning, it is time again to find some inspiration, and I have a great blog for you today. I just found Robyn's blog, and it is definitely going into my favorites! Robyn uses such beautiful colors, and she's great at both cards and scrapbook pages. She is a designer for Bo Bunny, and several others, so you know she does great work! Thanks Robyn for sharing your beautiful work with us!

Be inspired!

http://www.herebygrace.typepad.com/

Tammy E.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Love her work ~ especially the It's All About the Pie card ~ too cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails