Saturday, December 12, 2009

Inspiration Alley -- December 12, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside!  Or, at least it is here in North Carolina!  It was 22 degrees when I woke up this morning.  That's cold for me!

To inspire you today, I've chosen Veronica's blog entitled, "Point, Shoot. Create."  How creative is that!  I actually only recently found this blog because Veronica was chosen to be part of Helen's design team at Scrap A Little.  First of all, congrats Veronica!  And by looking at your blog, I sure understand why you were chosen.  I love the layouts you've done!

I'm sure you will all enjoy checking out Veronica's blog and seeing her beautiful scrapbook pages.  Click here to be inspired this week!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Wow, I'm so humbled to be chosen for your "Inspiration Alley" and tickled to bits!!! Thank you so, so much!!! I'm truly honored! =)

Tammy said...

Love her blog (and title)!!
Great find Tammy and thanks for the inspiration Veronica ;-).

Related Posts with Thumbnails